Cross Edge Wiki
(Redirected from Cross Edge)
Cross Edge Box art
|Developer:||Capcom, Nippon Ichi, Namco Bandai, Gust, & Idea Factory|
|Publisher:|| JP Idea Factory|
NA NIS America
|Release Date(s):|| Playstation 3|
NA May 26, 2009
|Home Page:||US/UK Official Site|
 Plot Information
When we woke up it was totally different from the world we once knew.
It was like some paradoxical dream world. And yet, the monsters that attacked us were definitely real. We met people who came to this world from somewhere else, just like us. And then there's that strange girl...
"I've been waiting for you!"
She told us all about the world we're in. It was created from Souls gathered from other worlds. We're those same kind of souls, but we also kept our physical bodies. So we're different from other Souls because we're bound to this world more strongly than the rest. And if this world doesn't stop stealing souls from other places, sooner or later those other places will disappear forever. To stop this terrible outcome, we have ot sever the bond between this world's evil master and ourselves. But to do that, we have to release all the souls confined to this nightmare world.
"Can you please help me?"
That girls is the only one who can actually release the Souls. So we set out on our mission... To return to the worlds we belong to. Believing that's the only choice we have...
Mana Khemia 2
Items & Equipments
 Cross Edge News on GameGrep
- CO/Gamer: Heavy Rain PlayStation 4 Reviewed (Mar 14, 2016)
- Heavy Rain & Beyond: Two Souls Coming To PS4 (Nov 20, 2015)
- SpawnStaff Picks: Top 5 Songs in Video Games (May 14, 2014)
- Heavy Rain - Now Sold More Than 3 Million Units Worldwide (Aug 19, 2013)
-  (Apr 19, 2013)
-  (Mar 12, 2013)
- The Catch-Up: Heavy Rain (Some Spoilers) (Jul 29, 2012)
- The Importance of Gaming Soundtracks (Jun 28, 2012)
- New Project from Heavy Rain Studio coming at E3 (May 29, 2012)
-  (May 01, 2012)
This page has been accessed 71,517 times.