Cross Edge Wiki
Cross Edge Box art
|Developer:||Capcom, Nippon Ichi, Namco Bandai, Gust, & Idea Factory|
|Publisher:|| JP Idea Factory|
NA NIS America
|Release Date(s):|| Playstation 3|
NA May 26, 2009
|Home Page:||US/UK Official Site|
 Plot Information
When we woke up it was totally different from the world we once knew.
It was like some paradoxical dream world. And yet, the monsters that attacked us were definitely real. We met people who came to this world from somewhere else, just like us. And then there's that strange girl...
"I've been waiting for you!"
She told us all about the world we're in. It was created from Souls gathered from other worlds. We're those same kind of souls, but we also kept our physical bodies. So we're different from other Souls because we're bound to this world more strongly than the rest. And if this world doesn't stop stealing souls from other places, sooner or later those other places will disappear forever. To stop this terrible outcome, we have ot sever the bond between this world's evil master and ourselves. But to do that, we have to release all the souls confined to this nightmare world.
"Can you please help me?"
That girls is the only one who can actually release the Souls. So we set out on our mission... To return to the worlds we belong to. Believing that's the only choice we have...
Mana Khemia 2
Items & Equipments
 Cross Edge News on GameGrep
- Animal Crossing: City Folk preview -- Is it worth it? (Jul 23, 2008)
- Animal Crossing City Folk Interview, Free Downloadable Content Confirmed (Jul 16, 2008)
- Nintendo announce Wii Speak (Jul 15, 2008)
- Animal Crossing "City Folk" (Jul 15, 2008)
- NGamer: Animal Crossing Wii Finished, Punch-Out!! Wii in Development? (Jul 11, 2008)
- Rumor: Animal Crossing at E3? (Jul 04, 2008)
- Animal Crossing MMO: Would it work on the Wii? (Jun 13, 2008)
- Animal Crossing Wii - what we know so far (May 04, 2008)
- Famitsu's Top 20 Most Wanted Games! (Oct 16, 2007)
- Animal Crossing Wii Update (Jul 14, 2007)